reaching all ends of the earth
rachel's ramblings, reflections, and routes taken
▼
2010
(2)
▼
January
(2)
Snow
Indiana
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
Click here for Google Photo Webpage with Alaska Pictures
Amanda
Amy & Kevin
Ann
Becca & Jeff
Brandon
Catherine
Charlie & Sarah
Dana
David
Emily
Grace
Hill of the Lord
James
Katie
Lindsay
Lindsey
Marshall
Matt
Mindy
Suzette
Veronica
Whitney
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Snow
Tomorrow we're supposed to get 5-6 inches of snow here in Indianapolis. I'm excited to sled around with my sister like old times :)
And, Matt gets home soon from India! Saturday he flies into Charlotte...safe and sound.
I'll post some snow pictures on here...I'm sure it will be beautiful in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment